Monday, 3 March 2014

My routine

Everyone has a routine of some sort through out their day or week.  My routine is important to me because I like to know what is happening during the day.  I don’t like it when unexpected events come up during my day because that means I have to adjust what I am doing for the day.  On Monday mornings I sleep in because I don’t have to get up for work or anything else apart from Fanta who meows about 7 to be let out of the garage so I let her out and then I go back to bed and she follows me and we snuggle in bed while I am asleep, I sleep in until about 9-930am and then I get up and get ready for the day, during breakfast I make my shopping list so I know what I need during the week and then I watch tv and play on facebook for the morning until about 1 when usually my caregiver shows up and then we walk to the supermarket (yes even when it is raining too) because I don’t have a car and I usually walk everywhere that I go.  If my caregiver doesn’t turn up I wait until 1.30pm and then I usually give up waiting and I still go to the supermarket because I still need to get my shopping.  The supermarket that I go to is a 15 minute walk away and then I come home and unpack my shopping and then watch tv again until I start making dinner and usually I will go and have a bath after I have watched Shortland street on tv.  On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays mornings I set my alarm on my Ipod for 6.45am and then let out Fanta and she comes and snuggles for fifteen minutes while I try and wake myself up.  On Tuesday mornings I plan been out of the house by 8.45am because I like to go into town first before I go to work at Trade Aid where I work from 10-12 and then I walk home and have lunch at home and then watch tv and play on facebook and I usually text Dad on Tuesday morning to see if we are having dinner that night or Wednesday night.  On Wednesday mornings it is my housework morning so from 9-11 my caregiver comes over and gives me a hand doing the housework and then after she leaves I watch tv for awhile and then I go into town to go and see Cricket (boss at Trade Aid) and then I come home and then I watch tv for the rest of the afternoon until I get in my washing about 3.30pm and then it depends if I have had dinner with Dad the night before I cook myself some dinner about 5.30pm and then on Thursday and Friday mornings I leave the house by 8.30am because it takes me half an hour to walk to the YMCA.  I work from 9-10.30am and then if it is a Thursday, my Mum comes and picks me up and takes me out to lunch and then after lunch I stay in town and then walk home again.  About once a month on a Friday I have date night with Bryan which I cook a pizza for us in my stove and we just hang out eating pizza and talking.  That is some of what I do during the week for my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment