Monday 9 July 2012

Love


What love means to me is that you know that the person that you are meant to be spend the rest of your life with understands and knows me better than anyone.  The first time I saw him was a Friday morning I had just walked into his workplace and with a big smile on my face.  I can’t remember exactly what he was wearing but I know that it was something sexy.  He had this big grin on his face and I remember thinking to myself he is hot.  Little did I know that he thought about the same way about me.  I remembered him telling me later on that he asked his boss questions about me and his boss turned around to him one morning  “she is coming in on Friday morning you can ask her yourself.”  We flirted straight away and I looked forward to going to his work on Friday mornings to flirt with him.  Fast forward to several months later at his work Christmas party we flirted and then I gave him my cellphone number and we hugged for the first time and then he said “I know sweetie that you don’t want me to go but I have too.”  To this day he still calls me sweetie.  I still remember our first kiss he was over one lunchtime at Kayla’s trying to set up msn for me and we were in my bedroom and we leant in and kissed.  I know that I make a lot of mistakes but then I learn from them.  I think he has taught me so much and he has been my rock from since day one.  I quit his work about a month back because I knew that it couldn’t work out if I didn’t do anything about it so I thought about it and I finally did it and I am never going to look back because I want to be his wife one day.  It isn’t easy having a relationship with a disability I think it is ten times as hard as regular relationships, we have our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I love him to the moon and back.  We text, facebook, Skype sometimes and have KFC once a month, sometimes twice a month.  I am hoping our time will increases when I move down the street that he is living on at the moment.  We have four times broken up over the last four years but then we have gotten back together because we can’t live without each other.  This is the quote that sums up our relationship up until now “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.”  He has come back to me after we break up that is what is true love is all about.   He found this poem for me about two years ago on Valtine’s Day and I read it every night before I go to sleep and read it every morning when I first wake.  I have had it laminated by my bed.

If I Forget


If I forget to tell you just how much you mean to me, I hope that you will remember while your not here with me.
If I forget to tell you that you are my world and more, I hope that you will remember what I am waiting for.
If I forget to tell you I want you in my
life, I hope that you will remember that I am always by your side.
If I forget to tell you
I love you more than words, I hope that you will remember regardless of the hurt.
If I forget to tell you I am sorry for my mistakes, I hope that you will remember with every one I make.
If I forget to tell you no other can compare, I hope that you will remember the
love that we both share.
If I forget to tell you
I miss you everyday, I hope that you will remember your absence causes pain.
If I forget to tell you that forever is what I want, I hope you will remember that forever is what we have got. Whether I say these words to you, or wait until you are here with me, I will show you this forever, and these words will have no need.

1 comment: