1. I was born in Wellington New Zealand and I was meant to be born on Christmas Day but came 13 days earlier on the 12th of December.
2. I lived in Edinburgh for a year with my family when I was 6/7.
3. My favourite food is chocolate
4. When I was little I coloured in my parents new white duvet with red lipstick
5. I broke my arm when I was 8 I was skipping on my trampoline and tripped on the skipping rope and fell onto the concrete and my mum didn’t believe me until my dad came home and said it was broken.
6. My parents divorced when I was 10.
7. I have a sister called Rebecca and a brother called David and two stepsisters Abby and Hannah and two stepbrothers called John and William.
8. I just know about all my CDC brothers and sisters names in USA, Australia and New Zealand.
9. My CDC brothers and sisters are my heroes because they defy their doctors’ expectations every single day. I am also one of their biggest supporters in whatever they achieve to the best of their abilities.
10. I have two best friends called Kayla and Blue.