1. I don’t like being touch by people that I don’t know.
2. I know all the words to American Pie by Don McLean
3. I know all the states of USA even though I don’t live in the USA.
4. I am proud of my brother and sister in whatever they do in life and I love them to the moon and back!!!!
5. I love anything to do with Vampires and the supernatural. It all started with Charmed and then I read Harry Potter and then Vampire Academy, I am currently reading the True Blood series in books. True Blood and the Vampire Diaries and Charmed are three of my favourite tv shows.
6. A lot of people don’t realise that I am intelligent even though I have a slight intellectual disability.
7. My favourite animal is the elephant. I am starting to collect elephants. I have 9 elephants in my collection so far.
8. I will beat my Dad at scrabble on Wednesday night (20th of June). Scrabble is one of my favourite board games of all time.
9. I reach out to new families who have CDC and I try to help them by telling my story and I met my first person with CDC when I was fifteen her name is Hanne and she lives in Australia
10. I wrote this quote on my cellphone first of all when I was meant to be working the idea came into my head. I am a daughter, sister, person living with a disability, an aunt, a friend, a granddaughter, a niece, an inspiration, a role model, an adult, I am a cook and a member of society, a cousin, and a light in this world, I am all of these things and so much more. I have CRI DU CHAT SYNDROME!!!