Wednesday 6 November 2013

I wish



Sometimes I wish there was another New Zealand CDC family living closer to me.  I know that I help a lot of overseas families but I don’t think there has been any official conference in New Zealand before because there is such a small group of us but one day I would like to meet some more New Zealand families and to meet one another like how I meet Portia and her Mum Karina at the conference earlier this year.  I can’t wait for the USA conference next year because I will get to hug some very special people that I have helped over the years and I get to meet and hug three of my best friends that I have an amazing connection with.  I think I will be one of the only few who will most people there because I was only the few who knew everyone at the Australian conference and Mum was impressed that I knew so many wonderful people.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to catch up with you in Australia this year, Rachel, and it is unfortunate we couldn't do that in NZ. I am sure we will meet up again sometime though. You never know, Portia and I may take a trip to Wanganui some time - or you could visit Hamilton. ;-)

    ReplyDelete