Wednesday 25 September 2013

Love Part 3


Everyone knows the story how Bryan and I met.  One night in December almost six years ago we hugged at a Christmas party and it felt so right to us and then I gave him my cellphone number and as they say the rest is history.  I remember the first time that he got sick I was at grans for New Years and he ended up in hospital.  Bryan gets sick a lot because he has a low immune system and he has a rare disease called Behcets which means instead of his body fighting off infection or bug he has, his body attacks itself in the process.  He may look perfectly healthy some days but on other days he could be really sick so we can’t plan anything together and when we get time together it is rather the quality time that we have together instead of the quantity amount of time.  The last time I saw him was the 11th of September for about half an hour, he came over after work and it was fun.  I don’t see him every single day but we talk on facebook, Skype and text each other.  If I don’t see him for a long time then I get frustrated but then I draw on the strength of the love that we both have for each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment