Sunday 11 November 2012

Birthdays


My birthday is less than a month away and I don’t what I want from my Dad.  I know what I am getting from my Mum because I have known about what I am getting for a few months now.  I am getting a kindle because everyone knows how much I love to read.  Playing scrabble with my Dad it is a Wednesday tradition back like four years ago and my vocab has grown, I even beat him last Wednesday by a few points, but like I was saying I don’t know what I want my Dad to get me for my birthday or Christmas, last year he got me a new TV and that was for my birthday and Christmas even though I did get something little for Christmas.  By this time last year I knew what I was all ready getting from my Mum and Dad.  There is one game that I want for my gameboy called Professor Layton and the miracle mask, or also I want an Xbox because I want to practice playing halo reach when it is raining outside and my TV is trying to find a signal and the pixels are out of order like how it is doing right now or my hip straightened out but I know that is never going to happen because there is nothing that they can do about it even though it is getting worse each day.  My birth date will the 12.12.2012 and I was born at 11.33am in the morning and I will be 28. 

No comments:

Post a Comment